Monday, April 5, 2010

An Update

Hello all - I know I've been a bad, bad blogger. But honestly, I haven't felt like there has been much to blog about. Nothing too exciting going on. I have some pictures for you from two weeks ago. There are some birthday pictures and then some pictures from the Orange and White game that we went to with my sister when she was down here.

Beautiful flowers on the UT campus. I want them.
Texas, O Texas :)
Me and Ali at the spring game. It was neat to see all the excitement.
Me and Brian. Excuse the no make-up thing with me - Sundays are my no make-up days :)
We ate at Ritas on the River in San Antonio. It was yummy!

Me and mom on my birthday. She came down for the day and we had lunch at the River Pub and then did some shopping. It was a great birthday and I'm lucky to have a mom that likes to hang out with me :)
I cannot wait until river season - it's just around the corner!
I got this necklace from a co-worker/friend for my birthday and I love it!
Laurie and I had a spa day a few weeks ago to celebrate our birthdays. It was so fun and relaxing. We had yummy treats, got to hang out in the hot tub and then had a massage and facial.

That's all for now. I will have more pics and another update on here later today hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment