Friday, March 25, 2011

Week 5: Food and Sleep

It's all I think about. :)

My biggest fear about being pregnant is that I will gain a ridiculous amount of weight and never lose it. I probably have this fear because I love food. I only exercise so I can eat what I want.

But in reality, I do watch what I eat - or more like, how much I eat. And this week, that has not been the case. I've just eaten whatever. And I only exercised three times - as opposed to every day. So my goal for next week is to make a meal plan of sorts for my days. I'm going to get some healthy snacks and plan out what I eat during the day.

Before I got pregnant, I was eating 1200 calories a day and I lost 10-12 pounds. That is estimated because I don't regularly weigh myself. Anyway, for the first trimester I'm only supposed to be at 1500 calories. So that means I really have to watch myself and keep with my exercise regimen.

Honestly I think all the hunger is just in my head right now.

One of the reasons I have not been much into exercising is that I am tired - every.day. I could come home and take a nap everyday. But the only day that I did was Wednesday. I slept hard. So I've been trying not to nap so I can sleep well at night. And I can tell you that I haven't had a problem with that.

That's about it.

Much love,
Kels & "belly" (that's what Brian likes to call it)

No comments:

Post a Comment