Friday, May 27, 2011

14 weeks

Well, here's a picture. :) I promised I would post some but it's horrible, really. It was taken quickly this morning as I was getting ready for work. And it's mostly just fat :) But that's okay - we are at 14 weeks today. Belly is the size of a lemon. Last week, it was a peach. I feel like a peach is bigger but maybe it's a large lemon.

Anyway, belly can now suck its thumb, wiggle its toes and is growing a layer of hair for warmth (which Ali's reply was "gross!"). It's funny to see Ali's responses to this whole process. Her question for a while was: when will it lose its tail? :)

Oh and back to the picture: You see all those boxes back behind me? That's cause we STILL have not moved. We are still waiting on our loan approval from the USDA and I won't even vent on that because it is such a slow, frustrating process.

My parents and Ali are coming down this weekend. It was supposed to be to help us move. Now, it will be just for fun.

Hope you have a great 3-day weekend - I know I'll be resting during mine! :)

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the blogging, Kels! Having a baby is the most wonderful, spectacular, amazing, life-altering thing you will ever go through....and it is worth every second of that morning/evening sickness!!

    ReplyDelete