Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hospital Visitors & Our First Night Home

We had a few visitors while we were at the hospital. Of course our parents were there.



And my sister surprised us and showed up on Thursday night. I sent Brian home to sleep in the bed and so I had a fun little girls night with my mom and sister.

The first evening, a couple of Brian's co-workers stopped by. Then on Friday, Mary Ellen came by to see Andrew. Laurie and her mom, Megan, Keely and Kelsey all came too. Andrew was a popular boy!

Dawn and Gigi came by too. Gigi wanted to "pet" Andrew. And pet she did. :) She loved holding him.


This was my nurse, Rose. She was fantastic. It probably helped that I was an easy patient. :)


We were discharged on Friday evening. We got home and Brian's parents had fixed dinner. My mom and Ali had left early on Friday morning for Oklahoma. They were having an early Thanksgiving in Weatherford. 

New daddy and sleeping baby

The dogs did great with Andrew. Jasmine didn't want to have anything to do with - would hardly even look at him. Gus was just interested and protective. And Simba was so excited about everything Andrew did.

It's pretty much exactly the same now. Simba has calmed down quite a bit and Jasmine is a little interested in him but for the most part, it's the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment