Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I put the pictures on this post and then realized that I don't have a picture of Brian and Andrew. Bad mommy/photographer. 

We went to Waxahachie for Father's Day weekend and had a great visit. It was a little stressful, as usual, planning the visit but once we got there it was really great. We got to see everyone and Nonnie and Papa got to spend a good bit of time with Andrew. 
 We went to my uncles house for fajitas on Saturday and really just hung out the whole weekend. It was pretty relaxing. I got to take nice, long naps. :)  
 On Sunday, we had a family gathering at Brian's house with some yummy ham and my fave, green bean casserole. Then we hit the road back to Kyle. It was a good trip home. 
We got a four generation picture on Saturday. While I wasn't wearing any make-up, I think it turned out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment