Monday, June 18, 2012

SEVEN Months Old

How do I even have a SEVEN month old?!?
(look at that belly!) 

 And a fast-growing one at that! He has started scooting and is babbling more and more. I look at early pictures of him, when we brought him home from the hospital, and I cannot believe the changes and growth that has happened in 7 short months. I love this little boy more than words can even say.
 Here are some stats. They aren't terribly accurate since we haven't been to the doctor this month (thank goodness).
Weight: 15 lbs

Height: hopefully he's grown an inch :)
Diapers: size 2

Clothes: 3-6 mo, 6 mo
Activities: scooting, banging on everything, talking
Has two teeth
Such a big boy! We love watching you grow and develop your own little personality. I don't want time to go any faster but I do enjoy watching you learn new things. You have done so much in the past month that I can't imagine what you are going to do in the coming weeks. 

We love you booger!

No comments:

Post a Comment