Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Powder Bath Painting

Brian and I got brave over the Fourth of July weekend and decided to paint the powder bath that is downstairs by the entryway. 
 We picked out a great blue color and went at it. Of course, that was the day that Andrew decided to boycott naps :) We didn't get started until that evening but we got most of it knocked out and then finished the next night. It was our first paint job so I think it turned out great considering that much. There are some places that need to be retouched but I think it looks really great!
 Now I need to find some stuff for the walls and I would love to find an antique-ish cabinet thing to put in there. It is such a large space and I need something to fill it. This also gave me some motivation to pick out colors for other rooms throughout the house. We will have to hire someone to do the living room/kitchen/entry. It is just too much for just us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment