Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Awesome, Fascinating Stairs

For a couple of weeks, Brian has been saying "Let's teach Andrew how to climb up the stairs". I keep telling him no. That is cute right now but soon enough, we are going to be fighting to keep that rascal away from the stairs. Last week, Brian called me over to the stairs and this is what I found...
 He loves to pull up on pretty much everything right now and of course, has found the stairs.
 And of course, I pulled out the camera because, yes, right now it is cute. I had to get some pictures of his discovery of the stairs. 
 I got some fun pictures of him hamming it up. He loved just standing there giving us a little show. :)
 Love this new little face he gives us. And Simba was giving a face too!



Luckily he got bored with the stairs within a couple of minutes and actually hasn't had any other interest in them. We will be getting some gates in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment