Monday, September 24, 2012

On the MOVE!

This is the story of my life. Notice baby being cute. Grab camera. Baby is already on the move. This boy never stops! (except for bed time and nap time)
 He starts his day around 6am and the minute he wakes up, he is talking, squealing, babbling and trying to close all the doors on you. (that's his new fave thing: open the door, shut the door, repeat.)
 Anytime I try to get the camera out to get some good pictures, he just won't stay still. And I think he knows about the camera and intentionally moves so I can't get any good pics. You should see his face in one of the studio pics we had done for his 9 month pictures. He was not having that lady or her camera. 
 Dog toys = staying still for five seconds :) 
 Really, mom? (I have a feeling this is not the last time I will see this face!)
I think Andrew was trying to get Simba's toy and Simba was trying to get Andrew's face. The other story of my life! :)

What a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment