Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Are there any teeth in there?

I attempted to take pictures this morning of Andrew's teeth that are coming in - the two bottom ones. But I couldn't get any pictures that captured the teeth. But I still think I got some cute pics of the sweet boy!


You can kind of see the teeth in this one but not well enough. I've got to get in there and get a picture soon. We have a frame and one of the slots is for "first tooth". Can't miss capturing this milestone!
Andrew ate food for the first time at daycare today. He had mango and ate it all up.

I was also told the "everyone" at daycare just loves Andrew "cause he's so darn cute". Apparently they were outside today and the other teachers were coming out to see Andrew. I hope he is always so outgoing - he is now and loves to look at people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment