Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

This Memorial Day is brought to you by the many faces of Andrew. :) We had quite the lazy weekend and it was much needed. On Monday, we cooked out and Andrew hung out with us outside. I got some pictures of him and when I went through them, I just laughed. This little boy and his facial expressions crack me up. 

I'm pretty sure he's wondering what I'm doing here. 
And probably talking in this one.
For some reason, his head looks large in this picture. I guess it must be the angle. :) haha
Talking, talking, talking...
His new thing is sucking on his fingers. It started when the teeth showed up so I'm guessing they are related.
I think this turned into a laugh...
And now he's just being silly.

I get really good smiles sometime, even if there are fingers in the way.
Happy Memorial Day from Andrew and his happy parents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment