Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do great things really happen in 3s?

They do around our house anyway!

This guy is not only the proud owner of a brand new 2010 Chevy Equinox but he is also officially a Texas State employee!
Brian got offered the cashier position in the Student Business Services office at Texas State last Wednesday! We are all so very excited for him.
He starts March 15th - after a week off for spring break :)
Then on Saturday, he went to test drive this Equinox and we just couldn't pass on it - so we bought it!
It's a great red color, has XM radio and Onstar, and is so roomy. I've been wanting an SUV and I didn't even have to talk Brian into this one - he loves it!
The 3rd great thing was that on Monday, I got my computer back. As you know, I only had it for about a month before the motherboard crashed. So I got it back from HP yesterday and it was like new - and it still had all my stuff on it! :)

And then I got sick :( Yesterday, it just hit me all of a sudden - I think it's just allergies/sinuses but I stayed home from today because my throat felt awful and for awhile today everything was muted because my ears were so stopped up.

Oh, and it snowed in San Marcos today! I know - that's crazy! It really sleeted most of the day but around lunch time there were huge snowflakes falling from the sky. Of course nothing lasted but the cold weather but it was still neat. School starts at 9am tomorrow so I get to sleep in a little bit.

Just had to share our good news and some pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment