Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


I was thinking that I was so behind on posting something about Valentine's Day BUT Jessica, over at Love from Texas, is doing her Tuesday's List about Valentine's Day. So I'm right on time :)

I complained yesterday that my photos wouldn't load and today it only took about 2 seconds to get them on here! Things are looking up - now if my computer could get here already!

Anyway, last weekend, my parents came into town. They didn't come intentionally for Valentine's weekend but we had such a good time. Since I told them that Brian and I were the most un-romantic couple in the world (we just really dont' do much for V-day), we all went out to eat on Saturday night as an early celebration. Truth be told, I was kind of dreading going to the Riverwalk on a Saturday night - but it turned out great. There was lots of people but our wait was only 15 minutes!

Here are me and Brian with our massive "Texas-sized" margarita:

My dear parents:

I swear this is one of the only good "random" pictures I have of them because usually dad has his eyes closed and mom is talking :) I have some other pictures for tomorrow's post as an example.

And here is a close up of the "Texas-sized" margarita. It was about 4 margaritas all in one, big, hugmongous glass! It was sooo good though :)
We had a great time with my parents here and had a great Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment