Monday, February 15, 2010

I promise I haven't disappeared!

I promise that I did not fall off the face of the earth, dear readers, all 3 of you :)

I got a message from HP the other day saying that they have a massive back up of computers (not a good thing to tell someone) that need to be fixed sooooo, my computer won't be back in my hands until February 23rd. I mean, that's not too far away but that will have been a whole month that I've not had my computer. That's just as long as I had the computer to begin with - only one month.

I was a little depressed and a little mad but there isn't much I can do about it. The computer needs to be fixed. period.

I did try to blog from work on Friday BUT of course, my pictures wouldn't load onto the blog. So I do have pictures to share, even some from this past weekend when my parents visited.

I will try to get those pictures up this week and I will try to be more dedicated to getting posts up - I just feel like they are pretty boring without pictures!

Anyone watching the Olympics? We watched opening ceremonies this weekend and we've enjoyed watching the skiing and some of the figure skating. I always like watching the winter Olympics because of all the different skiing competitions, the ski jumping thing, snowboarding, and speed skating. I have always like watching both the summer and winter Olympics - there is always so much national pride from each country - really neat to watch.

Look for a new post tomorrow! No promises but I'll try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment