Friday, February 5, 2010

Neglectful

I've been neglectful of my blog, I know. It's just hard since I don't have my computer that has all my pictures on it. I should be getting the ole netbook back in the next week or so, hopefully.

Until then, just some fun, albeit old, pictures:
Days at the lake in Oklahoma. Some of us chose to jump off a cliff. And some of us hold our noses.
Love my momma
Barney and Benito :)
Cindy and Benito
Dad and Ali in Vegas back in '07, I think
Me and seester and Hachie Homecoming a couple of years ago - 2008 maybe?
I miss my NT days - me and Sarah tailgating

One of my favorite pictures of my grandparents - dancing at Dawn's wedding
Me and Mom, Simba and Gus - at the lake in OK, on the boat just hanging out
It's been about 4 years since our trip to New York - I wanna go back sooo bad!

Hope to be back full time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment