Friday, February 26, 2010


I don't have too much to blog about today. No exciting weekend ahead of me - although, I'm looking forward to it. Brian is working this weekend (his last to work at CVS!) and I am going to catch up on my tivo-ed shows and be totally lazy. :) I've done most of the laundry this week but I will clean house a little. It's nice to have a "nothing-to-do" kind of weekend.

Brian has one more week left of work at CVS and then he will have a whole week off. He is sad to be leaving CVS but this new job is so just so great! That week he is off is also my spring break so we are going to take a trip to Amarillo to visit my grandparents. We are really excited about that and Brian is elated about having a whole week off. There is no telling how he will act when he gets two weeks off at Christmas now that he works for the University. I can't tell you how excited we both are about that. It really is awesome and we are so thankful that we will get to spend more time with our families over the holidays.

Since there isn't much else going on around here, I will leave you with a picture of a young, baby Simba. Maybe I will do a spotlight on him this weekend in one of my blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment