Friday, March 26, 2010

Buying a home

No, we aren't buying a house right now.
But we are in the beginnging stages. You know, the pre-approval thing and the looking at houses and prices to determine what we can afford.
And all I really want to say is: home-buying is a daunting process.
We will wait a little bit to move forward but it's nice to know what we are approved for and what is out there. But it's still a daunting task.
There are no classes on this. You're just kinda out there on your own.


In other news, the Solis' are very glad that it is the weekend :) Brian is getting used to being up early every morning so he's pretty tired and you know me, I'm always ready for a weekend to sleep in.

Brian is still loving his job. We've carpooled a couple of times and had a few lunch dates. We had a softball game this week against Texas and beat them! 9-7 with a walk-off homerun! It was an exciting game. I love softball season.

Other than that, there just isn't too much exciting stuff going on around here. My birthday is next Wednesday and I'm not ready for it. Just talking about turning 26 makes my chest tighten. I know, laugh all you want. I know that 26 isn't old but it is just different. I am certainly having a different reaction to it than other birthdays. AND I'm getting gray hairs! Ali will be down next weekend and I'm excited about that!

Brian and I are going to San Francisco again in October, this time with his parents. We've also started planning a ski trip for next Christmas break. I do know that it's early to be planning that but we've been wanting to go for awhile so it's something fun to start looking at.

This was a bunch of ramblings but that's all I've got for today. Oooo, I almost forgot, I'm having a spa day on Sunday and I'm super excited. Facial, massage, pure relaxation.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment