Tuesday, March 30, 2010

d-day or b-day?

Not that this warrants a post but tomorrow is d-day. You know, my birthday.

Only recently has it been changed to d-day :)

About 3 months ago when I would talk about my birthday, my chest would start to tighten. And I would panic a little.

I know, it's only 26 and trust me, I know that is young. I appreciate every day and I feel very blessed in my life. BUT 26?!?! I'm not ready.

I guess cause it's closer to 30 that 25 is but I'm just having a hard time with this one.

Nevertheless, I will celebrate just a little bit. I'm not huge on birthdays - I like a little lunch or dinner and a drink and of course, some shopping. But that's about it.

I am excited, though, cause my mom is coming down for the day tomorrow. I am taking a half day off and we are going to lunch and doing some shopping. Perfect birthday stuff. I'm excited.

I will try to ward off the chest tightening and just be thankful to celebrate 26! Maybe I'll have pictures for you tomorrow. We'll see if I'm in the mood :)

Much love and gray hairs! :)

Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment