Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good Tuesday Morning!

Good Tuesday Morning! We'll start out with a little weekend update which will be short and sweet since there wasn't much going on. Brian had to work all weekend - his last weekend to work at CVS - woohoo! And me, I didn't get out of bed til oh, about 11am :) I did wake up before that but spent some time cuddling with the dogs and catching up on tivo-ed shows. On Sunday though, I cleaned house big time, did dishes, laundry - all the fun stuff. It was nice to have a weekend just to catch up. We've either had guests or been out of town for the past month and then this coming weekend we will be headed to Amarillo via Waxahachie for spring break! :) Super excited about our mini-Camp Nonnie!
So I love Tuesday's List with Love from Texas because it always gives me a post topic! I try to participate each week and it's fun to see parts of other people's lives. So today is "What's in your purse".
Here is my awesome purse. It was a Christmas present from Brian. It's a little country but so much TEXAN! And it's so big inside!
I always, always, always carry Burt's Bees. I have one in my purse, one in my office, one in my bathroom and one in my nightstand. I love that stuff - it's pretty addicting. I also have some lip gloss for when I wanna get fancy, a compact nail file and my little coin purse. I use that for all my extra cards - credit cards that I don't use often, business cards, insurance, all the awards cards from various retailers, etc. My actual wallet is too skinny to hold all that stuff!


Then I have my regular wallet. I've had that thing for a couple of years now and I love it. And of course, my coupon holder. In my zipper is my checkbook and register even though I hardly ever use checks.

On one side pocket is my hand sanitizer - extremely important.

On the other, my palm pre cell phone.

That's about it. I try to keep my purse pretty cleaned out because I HATE clutter. I usually keep my camera in there too but had it out to snap the pics. Hope that was interesting information about me for the day :)

I will try to blog some more this week. We will have busy nights as softball season is upon us and Brian and I love to go watch the Bobcats play! We have a doubleheader tonight and baseball and softball tomorrow night. Go BOBCATS!

2 comments:

  1. love the Texas purse! thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through "Tuesdays List"! I'm a huge Burt's Bee fan as well. And you totally reminded me I forgot to include hand sanitizer on my list! I tried to remember everything without digging through it! oops!

    ReplyDelete