Monday, March 22, 2010

Jackie's Baby Shower: Picture Edition

Took forever but I finally got the pictures loaded - only some since I couldn't wait on all of them to load.
Here is the diaper cake. Now that I know how to make them, I will get more creative with them.
We had cheese tray, fruit tray and some awesome spinach dip and pitas. The cake was red velvet - yummo!
I made some white wine sangria. It was a recipe from online and turned out great. I also got to use my punch bowl that changes into a cake stand for the first time!
We played the 'what kind of baby food' game. It was hilarious and I picked out some great foods. They were disgusting! There was some mac & cheese, oatmeal and ham mixed in there somewhere.
Laurie made the best favors: little chardonnay bottles with bags of m&ms. They had a little note attached saying thanks for making the day so sweet! :)
My favorite picture: Jackie smelling the baby food. Her reaction: Do babies really eat this? Cause mine's not! :) I think that was the turkey one!
Our onesie clothesline
Linda didn't like the baby food either. That had to be the oatmeal maybe?
Cutest clothes ever - a little bath towel and robe with doggie paws all of it.
Jackie and her cake
Mrs. Hindson cutting the cake - it was so yummy! See that depleted sangria bowl? It was yummy too! :)
Mary Ellen, are you having fun?
Laurie, Jackie and me - it was a successful first shower! :)
Now we sit and wait for baby boy Bonavita. I told Jackie he isn't coming out until they pick a name - he doesn't want to go by 'baby boy' forever! Congratulations to Jackie!! Laurie and I can't wait to be aunties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment