Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bath Time

This cutie loves bath time! We are bathing every other night right now just because he really isn't "dirty" all the time. We will probably switch to every night pretty soon. It is a great way for him to unwind and is an important part of our bedtime routine. 
 Hands in mouth...all.the.time.
 He is so funny in the bath. After I wash him up, he loves to just sit in there and kick around. I think he likes the weightlessness feeling. He always lifts up his feet so his butt comes up off the little seat, then laughs and kicks around. 
 I can't wait until summer to get him in the pool. I hope we have a quick swimmer on our hands.
 And we take our time getting dressed. He likes to just lay in the towel and talk to me about his day. 


I love that little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment