Thursday, February 2, 2012

We're BAAAAACK! First day of work and daycare

Well, I went back to work on February 1st. I was anxious to get back and ready for the first day to be over with. I was nervous about daycare and being away from Andrew all day. But I knew it would be good for both of us. And it was. His daycare is great and we love his teachers. I only went and checked on him at lunch on the first day. And I didn't cry when I dropped him off. :) 
 When we picked him up, his teachers gushed about what a good baby he is. We got in the car and he was just cooing away, I imagine telling me all about his day. After about 10 minutes, he promptly threw a fit and then passed out.
The first day of daycare wore him out! When we got home, he slept for 2.5 hours. We had to wake him up to eat and get ready for bed. Since then, though, he has started taking better naps at daycare and has really adjusted well. We had a great first day back and it has continued that way since!

No comments:

Post a Comment