Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our Weekend

We had a great relaxing weekend. As much as we love having company on the weekend, we equally love having weekends with absolutely no plans.

Friday, it was rainy all day and it continued to rain pretty hard and steady throughout the night. So Saturday morning was dark and rainy. Andrew peed through a diaper in the middle of the night so he slept in bed with us. Then he peed through another one in our bed. Therefore, we were all up at 6 am and I was doing laundry. :) I commented to a friend on facebook that Andrew makes being up at 6am on a Saturday just fine and dandy.

While we were up early, we just stayed in our pajamas and hung out at the house. Brian fixed breakfast. We did finally get dressed and run to Target and Walgreens. I had some little baby things I wanted to pick up at Target and a prescription and pictures at Walgreens. I'm trying to stay on the ball about framing Andrew's pictures.

Today, we got up around 7am and I hit the grocery store. I've found that early morning on a Sunday is the best time to shop. I am usually in and out in about 30 minutes. We ate some breakfast and got around to head out to some Bobcat Softball. It was so cold and windy out that we only stayed for a few innings. I will be glad when it's a little warmer because we like to watch some softball.

After that, we hit up a couple of the outlet stores that had some sales going. We didn't find much but I did buy a dress from Jones NY for $15! It is just a simple black dress but it's cute and was a great price! We stopped by Sam's for some formula and meats, had some pizza and then headed home.

Drebs had a lengthy nap once we got home (he's napping in his crib now) and I watched 'The Help'. We had rented it from Redbox. It wasn't nearly as good as the book but still a pretty good movie.

So, it was a relaxing yet productive weekend.Of course, we just enjoyed spending time with Andrew since we don't do much but sleep during the week. Only snapped one picture of my pumpkin today. He was sportin his new jeans and a cute onesie that my aunt made him.

No comments:

Post a Comment