Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinterest FAIL

So, I have several Pinterest recipes that have been great successes and I've had some that have been so-so. I will share some of the success stories later.

Tonight, I had a Pinterest FAIL. It was not the recipe, it was me.

Here is the recipe for smash sweet potatoes. http://dlynz.com/?p=2353

71
*picture from original website listed above*

My sweet potatoes did not look like this. My sister has fixed these and raved about them. I just failed. :)

My potatoes fell apart and burned instead of "crisping". They tasted okay but not great. I will probably try this again because I love sweet potatoes but I will probably do this when I have a little more time for dinner and I'm not starvin marvin.

*This is from a couple weekends ago when we were running errands. Isn't he cute in his little beanie? Love this little dude*

I have found a great photographer to do some family pictures. We are trying to pin down a date but it will be within the next week or so. I'm excited!! Will have to share when they are all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment