Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hachie Weekend

We had a visit to Hachie last weekend. One of these days we will go there and just relax :) Right now, when we go, we have to show off Andrew - which is okay too!
We got to see the Bradys on Saturday night. 
 He looks so tiny with Pat. 
 And with Twiggs, of course. This wasn't the best picture that I got of them but I thought it was funny!
 I really sucked at picture taking last weekend. I went with the best intentions of getting outside to get some good pictures. It just didn't happen. Drebs loves being outside so I will eventually get out and learn how to use my camera in the sunlight. 

When we got home on Sunday, I went to the grocery store. While I was gone, Brian got a ton of cute pictures of DrewB in the jumperoo. He loves that thing and gave Brian some great smiles. 

I love that he goes from this really great smile...
 To a wide open laugh!
He is getting such a little personality. He is starting to laugh and like I said, loves his jumper. His feet don't touch the ground yet so we put a pillow underneath and he can bounce on it and move the seat around. He is learning to play with all the toys on it. We have a little toy with a mirror on it and tonight we sat and played with it. He laughed at himself in the mirror. He is just learning new stuff everyday and I love watching him figure things out. :)

He fell asleep in my lap tonight. I could have sat there all night with him. Love when he does that. He got sweaty, though, and I had to put him down. He is very hot natured like his momma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment