Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2ish days until SF!!

Quick post today:

A little over 2 days until San Francisco and I'm about to go into an even deeper organization mode :) I have already printed our packing list and gotten through some of it. Tonight is laundry and complete packing. Tomorrow after work, I am meeting mom in Temple to trade off the dogs. I am dreading that because it will be ONE WHOLE WEEK without doggies. I will cry, for sure. My parents and sister and Brian's parents are trading off and keeping them until we get back to Hachie next week for homecoming. I will hardly be able to stand it!

I have finally made a dent in my packing anxiety :) I picked out 8 outfits that would work and, yes, we are only there for 5 days. However, I figured if I laid them out, I can eliminate some as the days go by. Like I said, tonight will be decision time because I'm not going to have time to do hardly anything on Wednesday night. We leave at 7am on Thursday, which means leaving the house by at least 5am. I haven't seen 5 am since my breakfast shift restaurant days!

I went to the skin doctor today and realized how frustrating healthcare in America truly is! I won't get a political soapbox because really I don't care who finds a solution, I just want it fixed. The doctor won't remove all of my moles during one visit because if he does, the insurance won't pay him anything. So, I have to go to the doctor four more times to have 3 moles removed that I wanted taken off in the beginning but they biopsied instead. And, therefore, I have to pay a $30.00 co-pay everytime. I told the doctor, "So basically, I have to come in for more visits and pay co-pay everytime for you to get paid more by the insurance." Makes total sense...absolutely!

If you're a praying person, please pray for safe travels for Brian and I to SF and my mom and sister to Oklahoma this weekend. Also, prayers to my Nonnie who will be getting a sonogram tomorrow that will hopefully show what is going on and offer up some solutions!


Much love!

~*~Countdown to SF: 2ish days~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment