Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

Apologies to my disgruntled, loyal followers. I have been out of commission since San Francisco. I got back to work on Tuesday and I was slammed. I have a new co-worker so not only did I have to teach her things but catch up on work and get ahead since I am off today too.
We have not been doing much this week but work and laundry. I had 4 piles of laundry to do when we got back so of course, at my pace, it took me 3 days to do that. We also had no dogs at the house so it was quiet and a little weird...no one to bark and greet me when I got home :(
However, we got back to Hachie last night and had a very happy reunion with the pups. They were so excited to see us - I think they thought we left them for good.
Tonight is Homecoming for Hachie. Brian's 10 year reunion is also this weekend. TX/OU is on this weekend too! busy, busy.
Hachie *clapclap* Hachie *clapclap* :)
Hopefully I'll have some more interesting blogs when we get settled back home.
GO NDNS!!
GO BOBCATS!!
GO LONGHORNS!! (For Ali)

No comments:

Post a Comment