Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF!

Sorry for no post yesterday! I had an irritating/frustrating day at work and I left when the time rolled to 5:00pm. I was also so tired. I've been exhausted the past couple of days so I've been going home, walking Simba, and getting in bed to catch up on shows and rest. Luckily, it's Friday so I can catch up on some sleep this weekend

Kelly's Korner is having a blog hop today on your favorite baby things. I love looking at baby stuff even though we are not even close to thinking baby thoughts. I am mainly posting this because I have a friend at work, Jackie, who is pregnant but out of town (in Florida...jealous!) and I want to share this blog hop with her. There are tons of people participating that are sharing their likes/dislikes about all sorts of baby products. Check it out, Jackie! :)

Brian's parents are coming to town today. I'm excited they are coming but bummed because Brian has to work. They are coming down because this weekend is Wimberley Trade Days.

We are gonna go check out all the crafts and I'm super excited because the vendors should have all their Christmas stuff out! I love all the crafty stuff at things like Trade Days. I wish I could be a crafty decorater but I just have no motivation when we are just renting and I don't have my own house. I know that is bad because I should still care. :) Anyway...


Brian and I were walking Simba last night and talking about San Francisco, which is our main topic of conversation as of late. We were discussing packing because I find that I almost have packing anxiety when I'm going somewhere that I've never been. When we went to NY a few years ago, I overpacked to the extreme because I was so worried about the cold (and it was cold, let me tell ya). With SF, the highs are in the mid-60s and lows in the mid-50s but I keep telling Brian that I don't know what 60 degrees feels like in SF. :) Is it like 60 degrees in Texas? I am just afraid of not having the right sweater or jacket for the right weather, I guess. Plus, I am soooo hot-natured. I figure if I wear a sweater during the day while we are out walking, I will be too hot. But 60 degrees is pretty cool...for a Texas girl, anyway. My sister, through texts, made it a bit easier. I have packed several light sweaters and then a pullover in case I get too cold. She said 'layering is key' so that will be my motto.

I know, I know! I'm over-thinking packing way too much! :) I'm just so excited about this trip and getting away that I'm ready to be packed and on that plane, NOW! This is the first vacation with just the two of us since we got married (besides our honeymoon). I'm super excited too about exploring a new place. I will probably leave wanting more time in SF. Brian swears that I'm not going to want to leave at all...but we all know that I'm a Texas girl and couldn't stand to live anywhere else!


One last thing...I am a loyal fan of 'Criminal Minds' and if you do not watch that show, you should! Every episode is so good and who can resist Shemar Moore? But Reid is my fave because he is so dorky but loveable and cute! :) I also am in love with Private Practice. I heart Addison and, as much as I love Grey's, I am loving PP more. I know I don't need any more shows to get addicted to but if you have any good ones, share!



I will leave you with love from my boys:


*~*Countdown to San Fran: 6 days!*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment