Wednesday, November 18, 2009

AHHHHH!

That's how I feel today! I haven't blogged this week and I am so sorry to my 3 followers! :) haha

I have taken off work on Thursday and Friday so my three-day work week has been jam-packed!

Hachie won last week so we move on to the 2nd round of the play-offs vs. T-High. We play Saturday. Brian and I are so excited to be off for a 4-day weekend. We get to see family, Nonnie & Papa AND we are having an early Thanksgiving dinner at Brian's parents. We also get to see our coaching family members since LE plays on Friday! What an awesome weekend!

I hate that we cannot make it to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. As much as I dread the drive every year, I will definitely miss being with family that I only get to see once a year.

Brian's birthday was good. He had to work so of course that wasn't cool but we had a birthday dinner earlier in the week (Pluckers - his fave!) and Saturday, he came home to a (delicious!) cookie cake and some gifts.

Other than that, it has just been work, work, work for both of us. We are both thankful to have this short break from work to enjoy family and some football! :)

I meant to post on Tuesday because one of the girls whose blog I read has a "List Tuesday" and this week was things you are thankful for. Obviously, it's that time of year to let people know what you are thankful for but I want to let you know that I realize daily that I am so blessed. I may not have it all but I have enough. So I will leave you with my Thankful List and I'm sure it will only have about half of the things that I am thankful for - there's not enough space or time to really make that list.

I am thankful for:
  • my husband, who loves me unconditionally (and that's a hard task!)
  • my parents - they did an amazing job raising me
  • my amazing, smart & beautiful sister - she's my bestest friend too!
  • my family - I love being with family, amongst cousins, grandparents, aunts & uncles. It's always a good time
  • my in-laws - I am so very fortunate to have in-laws that love me as if I was their own daughter
  • my job - I love it!
  • my coaching family - it's always like old times when we get together. They are a huge part of my life
  • my doggies - they always put a smile on my face!
  • my health


That's all I have for today - I'm sure that if you gave me 24 hours, I could come up with a 5-page list. Bottom line is, I am a very blessed person and I recognize and appreciate it every day.

I promise to post soon with pictures from the Friday game. Good Luck Indians!!

No comments:

Post a Comment