Monday, November 23, 2009

I *heart* four-day weekends!

We were in Hachie last weekend for four days - and we enjoyed every minute. Beware: this post is full of pictures. And that is about all the post will be today.


Mom & Carol with the Janith's new twins. My mom's friend, Janith - at the age of 46, had twins 2 weeks ago. They are two happy and healthy babies and the cutest things ever! Their names are Taylor and Tyler. I'm in love :)

Me & Tyler

Janith & Jasper (the dog), Mom & Tyler, Carol & TaylorBrady & Ali at the Hachie game
Kevin, Carolyn & Kathleen at the game

Brian - poor thing forgot his sunglasses and it was hot and sunny!
Cindy & Ernie
Dad interviewing after the game

Dad with the trophy - he was trying to hand it off but I got a quick picture :)
one of the players 'loving' on the trophy
Kendall & mom - Carolyn and Kevin were supposed to be in the pic but walked away :)

Ali talking Kevin to death :) hahaWillie & Angie

Pat & Kathleen

Cindy & Brian
The "adult" table at Snuffer's after the game. We went to eat/drink with the old crew and had some awesome, much needed laughs. I love them! :)

The kids table :)
Kendall, Carolyn & Kevin

Me & Kendall
We had such a great time. While the game was stressful, it was still a blast (since we won) and then the 'after party' was even better. I will say again that I am extremely thankful for my coaching family. They are pretty amazing :)


Much love,

Kels


No comments:

Post a Comment