Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blah!

That's how I feel today! I wanted to stay in bed with my 3 cuddley pups and burrow under the covers and not come out until I wanted to.


Unfortunately, I had to go to work. I think last week's 3-day week spoiled me. I can't imagine how I'm going to feel working a whole week next week! I could definitely get used to only working 3 days - even though today doesn't much count because I don't think I've done one productive thing.

After work, though, I'm going to HEB to get stuff for our work Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow (the only reason I'm coming to work tomorrow!). I am making veggie bites and 7-layer dip, yum! Then Brian and I are eating out. Usually, we are so good about cooking at home and really prefer to eat something at home. But not this week, with left over Thanksgiving from last weekend and Thanksgiving on Thursday, I decided that I didn't want to actually put effort into cooking anything in between. So tonight we are going to eat out - Pluckers or Palm, I'm not sure.

Then, I'm probably going to cuddle in bed with the pups :) And read. And watch my tivo shows.

So, I thought today that I might venture out on Friday and check out the sales. I've never gone out on Black Friday before but I thought since I'm off and Brian has to work, why not shop?! Anyway, we'll see. I definitely won't be getting up early to do it but I may try it out. Whatya think? Are the sales worth it?

I really don't mind shopping by myself - almost prefer it - since you don't have to keep up with anyone. So I figure that if I don't go out in the early, wee hours of the morning, it shouldn't be too crowded and miserable?

I'll let you know - that may be a whole other blog post :)

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment