Friday, November 13, 2009

Gone Country

Today, I've gone country :) I will have to preface this with the fact that the boots below WERE my sister's. She was getting rid of them so I took them. Today was the first day I've worn them. They are so comfortable AND I think everyone in my office has complimented them. One of my co-workers, though, only keeps singing "These boots are made for walkin" when I walk by - and now I can't get that song out of my head! :)

I also am wearing my new "Texas" earrings that I got last weekend at Wimberley Days. LOVE THEM!

I HATE that I am missing the very first Indian play-off game but I have mucho confidence that they will be ready to play! I will, however, be getting my HS play-off fix while working at the game tonight at Bobcat Stadium. We are hosting New Braunfels and Bastrop. I will be selling tickets but have requested the booth closest to the score board so I can go out and watch occasionally :)

Other than that, this weekend will be quite tame. Saturday is Brian's birthday - the big 2-8! :) He is working all weekend though so there won't be many festivities. I will get the usual cookie cake (because bad things happen if there is no cookie cake) but other than that, I will be spending the weekend catching up on tivo-ed shows and relaxing.

GO INDIANS!

GO BOBCATS!

Have a GREAT weekend - Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment