Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A hellacious kind of day

It has been a horrible, ugly, no good, very bad day. (Did you ever read that book?)
Anyway, I got here today and spilled yogurt on my clothes, discovered that we made a mistake in something at work, had a vent session about something else at work, attended a very much needed work out at lunch, and then I got rear-ended on my trip to Sonic.
It has been a hump day that I wish I slept through. BUT, I try to keep in mind that there are people out there that have much bigger problems than I do and they would take spilled yogurt anyday.
It has still been a horrible, ugly, no good, very bad day BUT I'm gonna go home now to my doggies and relax for the evening.

I truly hope you have had a fabulous Wednesday though :)
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment