Saturday, September 19, 2009

College Gamday!

Forgot/was too tired to post last night!

Thursday, Brian and I had dinner at Olive Garden and let me tell you, that was one gooood dinner :) We had great service, fantastic food and one of the best glasses of wine ever. We had a glass of their specialty wine and it was delicious! Of course, when we got home, we were exhausted. That wine knocked us out! We were lounging and I looked at the clock thinking it was 10 but it was only 9pm. We were in bed and asleep by 9:30pm! Crazy!

Yesterday, after work, we relaxed for a bit at home but as I said before, we had plans to go to Waxahachie. I was hoping to make it to the WHS football game at Lancaster but we didn't. And the drive seemed like the longest ever. We were so tired when we go to the in-laws AND Brian was starting to get a head cold so he went straight to bed. MIL and I stayed up and watched Armageddon...what a great movie!

Today is College Gameday and my favorite day of the week! :) We watched CG since they were in Austin - GO HORNS! We also have North Texas (my alma mater) playing the Crimson Tide. I didn't know they were playing Alabama but GO MEAN GREEN! And last but not least, I will be attending the Texas State/TCU game tonight. GO BOBCATS!

For now, though, my sister and I are headed to SMU to watch some Texas State volleyball!

Wishing all of my teams luck today and YAY! for College Football!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment