Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain

This is what it looked like outside my house this morning:

That is not really my house or my street but the idea is that it was pouring rain. I woke up around 7am to hear the rain pounding on the roof. I got ready and really wanted to wait out the rain because I knew that I would be soaked. However, the rain was not stopping for me! I had to jump a huge puddle in the driveway and soaked my pants. I called Brian and told him to just wear shorts and flip flops until he got to work and change because there was no good coming out of running through the rain in your work clothes! :)


However, thank God for the rain because now it looks like this outside:

We got the best of both worlds, the much-needed rain and the beautiful sunshine. It's supposed to be like this the rest of the week. I've been keeping up-to-date with the weather in San Fran and it's currently 66 with lows in the 50s! Cannot wait :) Hopefully this is what we will be seeing the entire time, weather-wise


We are already starting to pack for San Fran and trying to work out details on our dog sitters. I do hate leaving my dogs and that is what usually stops us from travelling. I know that it is my anxiety more than theirs but there are only a few people that know my dog's "quirks". :)



Tonight, we are having ribs in the slow cooker - a receipe that my sister gave me. My parents and Ali have made it a couple of times so we are trying it out today. I will let you know how it goes and try to take some pics so I can post them and the receipe tomorrow.


*~*Countdown to San Fran: 9 days*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment