Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Monday

I am dragging today!

Went to Yoga today at lunch as part of my Total Wellness and it was what I needed for a little jump start but I have just been waiting for today to be over.

My dear Bobcats lost this weekend to TCU. We stuck with them until the 4th quarter...which is after I left to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with the parentals. We got 6 free wings with our ticket stub. The place was PACKED with people watching UFC fighting and the Horns but we got our wings and couple of beers. It may be nerdy but I love hanging out with my parents. They are a couple of fun people :)

The only team of mine that won this weekend was those Hachie NDNS! 35-20 over Lancaster. I can't find an NDN logo to put on here...I'll have to work on that!

I went on a coupon shopping spree yesterday. Target has their Soliel (sp?) razors on sale for $3.99 and there was a coupon in the Sunday paper for $3.00 off so I got 6 razors for $.99! I also stocked up on some dog treats that I had coupons for at Target. Then I went on to CVS. They have some of their Covergirl make-up for $5.00 and I had a $6.00 coupon for Claritin. I was excited for all of my savings :) Plus I always love a good trip to Target!

I am looking forward to Wimberly Trade Days in two weeks. Hopefully Brian's parents will be down and his mom will join me. I am excited to see their Christmas stuff....even though it's only September! :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment