Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm SO over work

Today is my last "real" work day before the break. Tomorrow is ring ceremony and department bowling (which I love!). I will be at the office some over the break but that will be on my own time and after I've slept in until at least 10am :) Point is, I cannot focus today. I just want to be in my sweats, catching up on DVR shows and hanging out with the dogs. Ahhh, that's the life :)

In other news, you should go to http://www.txstatebobcats.com/ and look at our department Christmas video. It's there on the front page, you just have to press play. It's really quite amusing - actually, it makes me laugh pretty hard!

That's it for today. Thank goodness the kids are gone for a month. Thank goodness I get two weeks off (especially because I still haven't started shoppnig for Brian!).

I've started a list of things to do over the break so that I don't get bored. Brian insists that won't happen :) So far, I have pedi/mani, scrapbooking our SF trip, give the dogs a bath, Christmas shopping, cooking new recipes...I think that's it. So there's your preview of blogs for the next two weeks :)

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment