Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Who got a new netbook?

That would be me!! Once I figure out how to get my camera software downloaded on here, I will post some pictures! The minis don't have a cd drive so I can't use the disc for the camera software but hopefully they will have something on their website I can use.

I'm so excited! This thing is exactly what I wanted. It is small and portable and light. I've already gotten used to the smaller keyboard and I've downloaded skype so I can chat with my sister!

It's great! Brian is only a little jealous and so I'm sure we will be making another Best Buy trip to find him a laptop. His is currently got some sort of virus or something going on with it and it's pretty old anyway. I did end up getting mine from Best Buy and I got an hp instead of a Dell. I got it at BB because it was going to cost me $100+ to customize and order it on Dell.com. The one at BB already had everything that I was going to customize except for the color. However, BB didn't have the Dell. The HP had all the same stuff and was the same price so that's what I got. It got it in black but it has some swirly designs on the top and my case matches it.

Did I say that I love it?! :)

Will post pics soon!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment