Saturday, December 5, 2009

No Snow =(

Sorry guys, no snow to show =(

We got some flakes but nothing ever stuck. Which it really okay with me but it woulda been cool. Actually, it was cool - as in cooooolllllddd!

I worked a high school football game last night and it was 31 degrees. Supposedly got down to 18 during the night - ridiculous! It was so cold but so perfect!

I am watching some college football but about to get on the road to Hachie. We've got a pretty important game tonight and you know I can't miss it! Unfortunately, Brian has to work this weekend but we will cheer on the Indians in hopes that they will move on and Brian can come next week!

I'm so excited/nervous/anxious. It seems as if time, this past few weeks, has just dragged on. I guess because this time around, I'm not in the middle of the excitement with pep rallies and sign making as I was in Texarkana. It just seems like the week takes forever to pass so that I can watch another win!

But it's time now...HACH-IE *clapclap* HACH-IE *clapclap*

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment