Monday, December 14, 2009

We bleed red & gold!

The Niners are on Monday Night Football. Therefore, Brian has on his Patrick Willis jersey, his 49er sweats, his championship beanie and is drinking from his SF cup :) I WILL have a pic up tomorrow!

At halftime, they are up 17-0! Brian keeps saying, why can't we be at that game! He also told me not to jinx them by talking about it too much on the blog :)

As much as I would love to follow up on my promise of previously shown pictures, this laptop is on it's last leg and I can't pull up any pictures. It is slowly but surely dying on us - just another reason we are both now looking at netbooks as our Christmas present to ourselves :)

I am currently sitting here with 3 dogs stretched out on me. Simba & Gus are on either side of me and Jasmine loves to lay out on my chest, semi-blocking the computer screen. But I can't make her move - she too precious and just wants some lovin.

I have been half watching the Niner game, half reading blogs. I have gotten so caught up in this blog world. I love it! I have been immersed to two blogs tonight - one of a woman who has adopted 4 babies from China. What a special family - I am amazed by these people and I think there is definitely something special in their heart that leads them to adopt. I've also been scootin around on Pioneer Woman's blog. She has made a career of her blog and it's amazing. I haven't even skimmed the surface and I'm hooked!

This blog world is just intriging to me and it's neat - everyone is friends. They all feel comfortable sharing their grief, their celebrations, their troubles and their joys.

The only problem about all this blog-reading is that it has made my eyes hurt and my head scream in pain :) That and this drainage/sore throat thing...I'm being pitiful!

Only 3 more work days!

Go Niners!

Much Love,
Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment