Sunday, December 27, 2009

Laziest. Day. Ever.

Ask me what I did today and I'll tell you nothing. Not because it's top secret. Not because I don't want you to know. Because I just plain didn't do anything today. I was lazy.

I can't even remember what time I woke up but I stayed in bed pretty much all day watching movies. I woke up and put in Julie & Julia. Then I put on Harry Potter (for the 3rd time in 2 days) and took a little nap somewhere around Ron hooking up with Lavendar. Then I got up around 3 and had some lunch. Back to bed to watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past with Matthew McConaughey & Jennifer Garner. It was cute but not buy-worthy for me.

Finally, mainly because I would feel guilty if I was still in bed when Brian got home, at 5 (yes, pm) I got out of bed and took a shower. And no, I didn't even cook dinner. All we had stuff for was pasta and I wasn't feeling like pasta tonight. So we had turkey and dressing leftovers from Christmas - which is about the best turkey ever. It is so good.

I do realize that I didn't talk about what we got for Christmas. I was too eager to share my parents experience :) but we had a great Christmas. Brian's mom always get us shoes, which I love because I hate buying tennis shoes for myself. So this year I got some super cool adidas tennis shoes. Brian also got some shoes - I don't remember what kind. He always asks for some sort of "cool" shoes :) Brian also got a PS3 and I got the steam mop that I asked for. I haven't tried it out yet but it's all put together. I'm excited about it cause now we can get rid of that nasty string mop. I got some great work clothes and stocking stuff - sweats, bbw spray & lotion, puppy calendar, pjs, and of course, socks. Brian got me a great new purse and some slippers that I love! We got some dvds and I got Brian a new Wii game and some polos.

I know, it sounds like we were totally spoiled, but I like to call it extremely blessed! :) I also got enough Christmas money for the new laptop that I am wanting. I think I'm going to order it tomorrow. I'm excited!

Tomorrow, I'm going to be a more responsible adult and get out of bed at a reasonable time :) I am going to the office for a little bit to finish up everything that needs to be done before we come back for real. Then I may try to find something else to do away from the house :) I still haven't done anything about that scrapbooking thing so that may need to be on the top of the list.

Oh, oh, forgot to mention that I spend 2+ hours at Half Price books yesterday. It was a pleasant time :) HPB was having a 20% off sale and I got 4 new books for only $16.00. None of them were Jodi Picoult books because they didn't have any that I needed but I a couple of Jude Devaroux and some other new authors. I've already started one called "Wednesdy Letters" and so far so good. I'll let you know how good it is when I'm all done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment