Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Way to Go Niners!

GO NINERS!!
The final score was 24-9 and the 49ers WON!
Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling good so I fell asleep before the end but...

This was ONE HAPPY BOY! :)
Last night I made a sausage potato casserole that I got from the HEB magazine. It was good but very cheesy! Next time I would put some veggies in it (Brian didn't like that idea) like asparagus/broccoli and onions or something. Anyway, it was easy peasy to put together: 1 bag of frozen hashbrowns, 1 cup cream cheese, 1 jar of queso, 1/2 lb of sausage. Bake for 45 minutes on 400 degrees and then sprinkle cheese on top. Here's a pic:

Honestly, you don't even need the cheese on top. It is cheesy enough already. I served with green beans - Brian shared his with me :)

I am SO ready for this winter break. While I have a ton of stuff at work to do, I am just not feeling good and I'm ready to be away from work for awhile. The kids are driving me batty and they are all headed home finally. I love them dearly but by this time of year, we are all ready for a break!

In other news, my cousin got engaged last weekend! I am very excited for her and her wedding is next June in Colorado. The lodge where she is having the wedding is just amazing!


It is right on the lake and it is a huge lodge. I'm excited to be able to be there - it will be a great time!

Well, I'm off to self-medicate and find something for dinner.

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment