Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday's List

I'm going simple today. Over at Love from Texas, she does a Tuesday's List every week. This week is your DVR list. And as most of you know, I am in love with DVR. I won't watch a show (most of the time) live because it takes too long and I can't fast forward :)

So here's my list by day:

Sunday is 'Brothers & Sisters'. I have loved this show from the start and haven't missed an episode.

Mondays is One Tree Hill. I have watched this since my college days. I missed a few years there in the middle but keep up with it now. Monday also used to bring my fave: Jon & Kate plus 8 but last week was the last episode. :( I do record Little People, Big World but don't always stay up with the episodes. They are pretty disfuntional - and not in an LP way - but I like them.


Tuesdays is 18 Kids & Counting. I used to gripe about this family but I have come to love them. They are unique and I surely don't believe in all the same stuff they do but it works for them. It is a good family show, I think.


Wednesdays is Criminal Minds. Love, love, love this show. I got hooked after the 2nd season and can't get enough. This is the one show that I can watch re-runs of and not get tired of it. That is rare for me. Wednesdays also brings my and Brian's new favorite, Modern Family. It is so hilarious! I also record Cougar Town, which is pretty good. I'm just glad to see some 30-minute comedies back on without being reality shows.


Thursdays is, along with the rest of the world, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I'm into PP more these days than GA but I love them both.


Fridays and Saturdays are clear. These are mostly the days when I catch up on all the shows! :) I used to watch Ghost Whisperer but then I got over that.

There's my list! Tomorrow, I promise to post more interesting stuff. I think I have some pictures to load up but I just haven't had time. We have 13 more work days after today until Christmas break and there is a lot of stuff to get done in those 13 days.

Much Love!

1 comment: