Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I have VERY lazy dogs.

I have super, extra lazy dogs. Today's post will be primarily pictures. And don't judge because these are the only pictures that I took over the winter break, including Christmas. I was horrible about not taking pictures! Oh well, these are fun. Oh, AND don't judge because I am obsessed with my dogs and take way too many pictures of them :)
Being lazy with Twigs (that's what we call mother Jane)
He was so cold!

So was Jasmine.
Simba loved laying with Ali and her snuggie. Ali didn't want to be in the picture.
This should be our Christmas card. If we sent out Christmas cards :)
This is Ali telling me not to take her picture or she will beat me up. And she really will now.
Mom, can you find us the biggest comforter so we can snuggle in it, please?
Brian with some of his Christmas presents and our Charlie Brown tree in the background.
And this is just a picture that I took at a neighbor's house because it is so big and pretty.
Much Love - Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment