Thursday, January 21, 2010

My snugglebug & Happy Birthday Mom!


I don't have much to blog about today so you will get ramblings.

I have been so busy at work this week. The first week of school is always the busiest for my 400 children and for me.

The wellness program where I take step and yoga classes started a new early morning class this semester. It starts at 6:30 AM. I am not a morning person but so far, I am 2 for 2. The class is only 2 days a week and I've made it to both so far. It's great that I get my work-out in and don't have to worry about it all day.

To explain my title, my little snugglebug was Jasmine tonight and pretty much every night for that matter. She has to have cuddle time with me and then Brian before bed time. We got in the bed tonight to watch some tivo-ed shows and she was cuddling in my neck the minute I laid down. I wish that I could have taken our picture just so that you can see her cute little cuddly behind.

But here's a picture of my cuddlebug anyway:

Also, a big Happy Birthday shout out to my mom! Love you! Here's a picture of my mom with her mom a few years ago at Barb's lake house. Mom's lost a lot of weight compared to this picture but I like it.

And here is mom and Gus at the lake - such a fun picture :)

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment