Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sickness

I know I haven't been too great on updating this weekend. It's because we've been sick in this household. Brian had not been feeling good for a few days but I just thought it was allergies. But on Friday night, he came home and started running a fever. So we went to the med clinic when his fever got to 101 and got some prescriptions and a new inhaler. The antibiotics have been great and he is feeling much better today. BUT then of course I got sick. I woke up Saturday morning not feeling great but we ran some errands to Sams, Target & Academy. Then we came home and I was feeling worse. I started on Sudafed and have been on it all day today. I've pretty much been in bed all of today and finally got up around 6ish to take a shower. I felt better after that and we go Chilis To Go for dinner. I said all of that to say, we haven't done really anything at all this weekend and I wish I had one more day to feel better. And I hate being sick!

Hope everyone is surviving the cold and staying away from sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment