Monday, January 4, 2010

My hair

I need a hair cut...like, badly. very very badly.

Brian likes when my hair grows long. I don't.

Since I've had my hair short, I have discovered how easy it is to fix and that is of top importance.

I've been growing my hair out. Yet when I say growing out, I mean about 2 inches above my shoulders - I can't go any longer! It's not really been on purpose, I just haven't gotten to the salon. But since I've been growing it out, I've got like this cowlick thing going on in the back. It's only in one section but I cannot tame it for the life of me.

Thus the reason that I will be getting a haircut very, very soon.

It will be my usual cut but it's so easy to fix and it has some style to it - it's not just laying there.

Okay, enough about my hair. Maybe I'll post a picture once it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment