Friday, January 29, 2010

Saw

TGIF!!! Brian and I are both so glad it's Friday. It's so cold outside but Brian and I got out and went to Target, Academy and CVS. I have been wanting the new Lady A cd and of course, we ended up with way more than just the cd :) We got a new lamp for the living room too. I had a coupon that I wanted to use at CVS so we went for a quick trip. Then we stopped off at the Redbox to rent a movie. We ended up getting Saw 6. These movies are crazy but we like watching them. I can't stand the gory parts but I like the mystery of it. The clown thing freaks me out though:


It's supposed to be a little warmer here tomorrow but that only means in the 50s. We are going, with Laurie, to a Home & Garden show at the Austin Convention Center and then my favorite restaurant: P.F. Changs! I'll let you know how the show is - we don't have a home to decorate or anything but they have a technology section that I think Brian will like so we are going to try it out at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment